Feb 22, 2007

I Am Bored..

Contact me if you understand what am I posting below..

Edit: blogspot has truncated certain empty spaces from the text, resulting an incorrect decryption and possibly disabling the ability to decrypt the text. I've uploaded the encrypted text here. Both the encrypted text and the encryption clue is in the file. Happy decrypting.

Note: There's a reason in everything. The only useless thing I put in the file is the separation of the texts. It doesn't matter whether the text is in 3 paragraphs or in 1. But for other things, there are reasons. Lengths, positions, structures, all that matter.

[addition]
I have verified and it seems Sayut got the answer and method correct. You have to claim the prize though, I'm not gonna remind you or something. Both the solution and the answer is given below. I'll give more challenging riddle next time.

Riddle solution (right click > save link to your pc > view using notepad)
Riddle answer (right click > save link to your pc > view using notepad)

4 comments:

Folgore said...

Demn..!!
Mau dekat 3-4 jam aku cuba..
Still don't have a clue..
Still, as long as takde yang menang lagi, aku akan cuba untuk memperoleh ayam Kenny Rogers.

k-mie said...

There is a clue in the entry. Clue tu jgk act as the keyword. Tp tak bermakna kalau dpt clue tu, boleh terus jawab. Dlm clue tu itself ada rahsia lg. Keep on trying.

To those yg mmg tau pasal encryption technics, no this is not hash. Hash is designed not to be reversible, so there's no point putting a hash here and ask others to decrypt it.

Yes I will give treat (one standard Kenny Rogers meal for one person) to whom able to finish this riddle first, provided you give the full decrypted text and explanation on how you decrypt it.

Sayuti said...

ok! aku nak claim kenny rogers meal tersebut. hehe. tapi, aku nih jenis malas nak email. kalu sape2 email ko dulu, kasik la kat dia.

huhu.

p/s: best gile riddle ni. caya lah!

k-mie said...

Takmo email pun takpe. SMS kat aku camne cara ko dpt. Kalo betul cara or ko jumpa cara lain, this riddle considered solved. Next time akan dibuat yg lain lg.