Mar 26, 2007

No Update

As the title implies, there will be no update for quite some time. Reason? Blame it on my brother's PS2 and God of War 2. Must finish that sucker first before I even have the mood to be in front of my computer. Later.

Currently at: On the back of Gaia, climbing top of Mount Olympus to kick Gods' and Goddesses' asses back to Hades.


[addition]
Haha, I've finished playing God of War 2. Great game, but there's still room for improvement. A lot of hero-vs-hero action and mini-game, quite challenging puzzles on certain places. Kinda leave out a bit the fun of slashing monsters, but overall I give it a 4.6 out of 5. Ending is a bit splendid, but making boss battle somewhat easy. I don't know, maybe because I'm playing in Normal mode. Will try God mode, then if I'm ready Titan mode.

No comments: