Just watched this movie yesterday. I have been urged by Adi to watch it for a long time actually. But then with me being busy the past two/three weeks, I only managed to get my relaxing weekend now. While lazying in front of the PC browsing for my movies folder, I found that I've already have this movie inside my PC. So what the heck, I thought it'll be no harm to watch it as it was really recommended by Adi.
Next thing I know, I didn't realize the clock has ticked from 4:00pm to 6:30pm. Damn this is a good movie, if not the best. The plot and storyline really caught my mind, and I was trying hard to understand it. To learn how sometimes justice cannot just be presented at the court, but rather by violence. Not that I promote violence, but watching this movie made me think a lot. What if all these while we are living a scripted life, where everything are predetermined beforehand by somebody so that we are exploited without us realizing it. And how V carefully planned what would happen, that just so caught me. To a mere person, it might not show any interesting scene. But for me, I like how everything went as planned for V. For I don't believe with an ultimate plan like that, there must be glitches here and there. It takes an exceptional time and mind to plan events with such magnitude. I don't know, I can't describe it anymore. Just watch the movie and if you're like me, you're going to like it. This is one movie that is worth buying the original version in my opinion.
p/s: I'm now a proud owner of an Altec Lansing ATP3 hehehe..
Next thing I know, I didn't realize the clock has ticked from 4:00pm to 6:30pm. Damn this is a good movie, if not the best. The plot and storyline really caught my mind, and I was trying hard to understand it. To learn how sometimes justice cannot just be presented at the court, but rather by violence. Not that I promote violence, but watching this movie made me think a lot. What if all these while we are living a scripted life, where everything are predetermined beforehand by somebody so that we are exploited without us realizing it. And how V carefully planned what would happen, that just so caught me. To a mere person, it might not show any interesting scene. But for me, I like how everything went as planned for V. For I don't believe with an ultimate plan like that, there must be glitches here and there. It takes an exceptional time and mind to plan events with such magnitude. I don't know, I can't describe it anymore. Just watch the movie and if you're like me, you're going to like it. This is one movie that is worth buying the original version in my opinion.
Remember, remember the 5th of November. The gunpowder, treason, and plot. I know of no reason why the gunpowder treason should ever be forgot.
-V, V For Vendetta
p/s: I'm now a proud owner of an Altec Lansing ATP3 hehehe..
3 comments:
After watching that movie for several time, a question popped up in my mind:
"Who is V actually?"
Well, the answer may lies in the ending of the story whereby Evey said that V is everyone (in a manner of speaking, he represents everybody).
But if we analyze the movie, the types of people imprisoned in Lark Hill were gays, lesbians and Muslims. We know that V is male. Then is he a Muslim hero or just a gay?
:)
burn satu utk aku.. x tgk lg..heh
OMG..
Perhaps the worst answer of all is..
"V is a Muslim gay..!!"
Wakakakakaka!!
Post a Comment