I'm now officially unemployed. Is supposed to start work at new place on the 23rd of June. Last working day with old employer is supposed to be on the 20th of June. Managers decided that it is okay for me to leave early without serving the full required 1 month notice. So here I am, having my 2nd resignation. Is enjoying life as it is, not too bad for someone who had not taken any medical leave for the past 1 year plus.
However, I still get called for job interview quite frequently. So even with my new employer, they still have their competitors trying to grab me away. And although I've given them my signed employment contract, as far as I know I'm still not their employee until the official assignment date. Which means, I'm free to look for another better job haha. Evil k-mie.
For my former employer, Godspeed and good luck with whatever you guys are doing right now. I'm sure the thing we planned about before will skyrocket throughout Klang Valley. And thanks for the offer earlier. I'll be sure to keep in touch and reapply my position should my new job doesn't quite fit with me.
See that people? That's the importance of keeping good rapport with your bosses. Although you are resigning, your bosses will still offer you job in future time. Can't really understand youngsters these days that like to burn the bridges they once crossed..
However, I still get called for job interview quite frequently. So even with my new employer, they still have their competitors trying to grab me away. And although I've given them my signed employment contract, as far as I know I'm still not their employee until the official assignment date. Which means, I'm free to look for another better job haha. Evil k-mie.
For my former employer, Godspeed and good luck with whatever you guys are doing right now. I'm sure the thing we planned about before will skyrocket throughout Klang Valley. And thanks for the offer earlier. I'll be sure to keep in touch and reapply my position should my new job doesn't quite fit with me.
See that people? That's the importance of keeping good rapport with your bosses. Although you are resigning, your bosses will still offer you job in future time. Can't really understand youngsters these days that like to burn the bridges they once crossed..
1 comment:
...and not to mention, youngsters these days cannot do work!! I need more senior (yeah i can call you senior :p) people like you please. Where's the "Modal Insan" thing the gomen keep takling about. Looks like every year the fresh graduates are becoming more and more "pondan". grrr!!!
Post a Comment