I am now USD9 million richer. How so? Here goes..
Apparently, a very generous (LOL) Liberian whose cousin is an ex Deputy Minister of National Security is currently the benefactor of foreign secured fund totalling about USD32 million. The sad, sad thing is, this huge amount of money cannot be cashed in because there's a clause stating that only a foreign citizen can collect the money as to avoid the Liberia government from taking the money forcefully. And guess what? I'm the lucky jock LOL.
This fella promises to give 30% of that USD32 million should I agree to help him in cashing out the money. Tell you what, I'm gonna pretend helping him and once I got the USD32 million, I'll just keep quiet and stay somewhere remote like in deep forest of Sarawak. Or, I can bargain and instead getting a 30-70 deal, how about a 70-30 deal (or 99-1 deal, LOL).
Well, to my beloved buddies. Once I get this wealthiness, you guys are not forgotten. Say, a BMW 3-series for each of you would be sufficient? Or any of you wants a fully-sponsored vacation/honeymoon to Paris (directed to Azhar-Rina)? Or I can give some to Pejai to setup a full-blown paintball field. Or to Adi, so he can upgrade his summer camp. Or Farid, so he can buy his dream car. Do contact me once I'm super rich okay guys.
And to my beloved other half, once married you no longer required to work. You can be a full-time housewife in a bungalow for the rest of your life :D
...... (*sigh*)
Goddamn this Africans. Don't they have anything better to do than scamming people. Yeah right, give me USD9 million. Everybody in the fucking world would be rich if all people are as generous as you. No one especially in Malaysia would ask for/give bribe anymore (not directed to anybody) should you are that generous. Get a fucking life. Go learn VB and come work with my company so you can be my subordinate.
No wonder your country is so poor. Your minister has stashes hidden away worthing millions..
Apparently, a very generous (LOL) Liberian whose cousin is an ex Deputy Minister of National Security is currently the benefactor of foreign secured fund totalling about USD32 million. The sad, sad thing is, this huge amount of money cannot be cashed in because there's a clause stating that only a foreign citizen can collect the money as to avoid the Liberia government from taking the money forcefully. And guess what? I'm the lucky jock LOL.
This fella promises to give 30% of that USD32 million should I agree to help him in cashing out the money. Tell you what, I'm gonna pretend helping him and once I got the USD32 million, I'll just keep quiet and stay somewhere remote like in deep forest of Sarawak. Or, I can bargain and instead getting a 30-70 deal, how about a 70-30 deal (or 99-1 deal, LOL).
Well, to my beloved buddies. Once I get this wealthiness, you guys are not forgotten. Say, a BMW 3-series for each of you would be sufficient? Or any of you wants a fully-sponsored vacation/honeymoon to Paris (directed to Azhar-Rina)? Or I can give some to Pejai to setup a full-blown paintball field. Or to Adi, so he can upgrade his summer camp. Or Farid, so he can buy his dream car. Do contact me once I'm super rich okay guys.
And to my beloved other half, once married you no longer required to work. You can be a full-time housewife in a bungalow for the rest of your life :D
...... (*sigh*)
Goddamn this Africans. Don't they have anything better to do than scamming people. Yeah right, give me USD9 million. Everybody in the fucking world would be rich if all people are as generous as you. No one especially in Malaysia would ask for/give bribe anymore (not directed to anybody) should you are that generous. Get a fucking life. Go learn VB and come work with my company so you can be my subordinate.
No wonder your country is so poor. Your minister has stashes hidden away worthing millions..
4 comments:
yey, kami mahu trip ke NZ
yes, we would like you to sponsor a trip (or 2) to NZ. we don't fancy Paris tho :)
And yes I also would like to have the 3-series. TQ
tell you what, I'll sponsor your trip to both Paris and New Zealand. heck, I'll sponsor your family tickets, expenses and lodging too. the 3-series? 7-series then, for both of you. need a flyover straight from your house to your workplace? I have USD9m here unused..
Belanja aku utk tambang pergi balik + penginapan dan sedikit jumlah untuk perbelanjaan dan rasuah supaya aku dapat ke USA dan bertemu dengan Jordan Capri. Nak dating dia sepam.
Post a Comment