About time for me to blog regarding Malaysia's 12th General Election. I'm gonna keep it short though, because this is not a political-influenced blog. It struck my mind just a while ago on who do I support. I'm gonna be frank here because I believe, if you really stand your ground eventually people will understand. So here goes..
With that, I declare that I support those who contested without going through any party. That means, I support all those 'calon bebas'. Here's my reasons:
That concludes all. No more political bullshits like this. GE for me is like Alien Vs Predator; Whoever Wins, We Lose. To the winning party, congrats. Please declare Monday as public holiday because I have system review meeting which I hate to go, plzkthxbye.
With that, I declare that I support those who contested without going through any party. That means, I support all those 'calon bebas'. Here's my reasons:
- They see what's not right with their constitution, they want to improve it and they dare to contest in GE in order to fix what's not right
- They believe in themselves and they are really close with their supporters while party contestants rely on party supporters to do their jobs (mostly)
- They use their hard-earned money to put as deposit for GE. If they lose, it's their money and not taxpayer's
- They start from ground, knowing that they are fighting a losing battle. But still, they have strong heart to go for it and just don't care with what the results are
- They don't use money to entice voters and they don't use phantom voters
- They don't go abusing other contestants on newspapers, blogs, websites either verbally or physically
- They have a clear vision and mission why they join the GE and not losing track of their target
- They don't promise things they know they can't do, whether the things are not within their capacity or it's just plain bullshits
- They don't ask their supporters to throw stones at FRU because they know if FRU gets serious, they'll be beaten to pulp
- Last but not least, they get their name, face and details on local (and possibly overseas) media. Do you ever had your face out in newspaper or TV being interviewed by reporter? DO I?
That concludes all. No more political bullshits like this. GE for me is like Alien Vs Predator; Whoever Wins, We Lose. To the winning party, congrats. Please declare Monday as public holiday because I have system review meeting which I hate to go, plzkthxbye.
No comments:
Post a Comment